You’ve never experienced math like this before. Bring your professional documentations to the next level. Enjoy!
Current Version: 1.0.1032
For Windows with Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
Math4Office is an add‐in application to Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In order to successfully install Math4Office, you first need to have Office installed on your PC. Math4Office works on Windows with both 32‐bit or 64‐bit versions of Office. It also requires .NET framework 4.0 or above. See below for future system requirements.
This is the second public beta release.
Fixes bugs and adds new features.
This is the first public beta release.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10.
Word 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Word 2013, Outlook 2013, PowerPoint, 2013, Word 2016, Outlook 2016, PowerPoint 2016.
1. Ensure your system is up to date by installing the latest Microsoft Windows updates.
2. Ensure you system has Microsoft Office version 2010 or above installed and updated.
3. Close all instances of Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
4. Download Math4Office by clicking the Download button above and saving the file to your hard drive.
5. Double click the Math4Office setup file to start the installer.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
1. Close all instances of Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
2. Open Control Panel ‐> Uninstall Programs.
3. Select Math4Office from the list of installed programs and press Uninstall.